Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Gloomy weather Tuesday



So, I know I am a horrible blogger. I am not in the habit of keeping diaries or even writing about my life every day because it’s pretty routine. I find that I pretty much do the same thing on a weekly basis. It pretty gloomy outside, we have a chance of rain and it the sky is overcast at the moment. At first I was sad because I thought I wasn't going to be able to go out and run. However, I did thankfully. Not a long run, mind you—as I am still pretty sore, however a humble 4.78 miles was enough to get my blood pumping. I had to hurry home because it started sprinkling and I want to avoid getting sick at all cost.

I have to go to my internship site today, I kind of feel lazy because sometimes it can be very boring. But the thing I dread the most is driving there. This is what irritates me because they are suck long drives and I feel that I waste my life in my car getting from point A to point B. But, we all have to struggle some to make our life happen right?

AHHH, my feet feel like icicles right now, it so cold.

Oh, I have a major rant coming later. But FYI it’s about my group. I can’t believe that the three other girls can’t get their act together to decide how to do our project. I already did like 60% of the assignment and no one else can do anything else? I can’t believe it; they are like 22-25 years old and can’t even act mature. This is what our future employees are going to be like? It’s quiet ridiculous.  

Breakfast: nom nom.
                I had my wooden bowl (I love my wooden bowls J) full of grapes, papaya, and 3 baby
                bananas+2 dates    
               (I had to cut the brown yucky spots off)

Lunch: Leftover salad/tacos from yesterday
          2 cups Fresh squeezed OJ
          1-2 oranges and about 3 cuties 



Dinner: fruit salad with 3 nectarines, 1 apple, grapes (like 3 cups), 1 banana, and 6 dates.

Feeling stuffed.

I just got home from the internship site only to find out that my group for my project haven't finished their fair share of the work. It disgust me how people can be so irresponsible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment