Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Typical Tuesday


Before and after my run today:
Oranges=7
Tangerines 5
Mango=1

Lunch:
Salad with 1 head of romaine, cucumber noodles, 1.5 tomatoes, ½ a Mexican papaya, line, onion, 1 bell pepper, 2 cups of orange juice and 1 avocado

Snack: Homemade trail mix made from almond (like 5), raisins and dried bananas

Dinner: 1 banana+1 apple+10-15? Dates
                ½ smoothie made from 7 bananas, 10 dates, 2 pears, 1.5 cups of almond milk
                1 small box of raisins
                Handful of dried apricots

Today I ran 10.75 miles

Today wasn't the best day ever. I am having lots of problems with my group from school who I have a huge group project due at the end of the semester. It’s ridiculous. I don’t know why they can’t grow up and do their work and pay attention. Other than that, it hasn't been that bad. I went to my internship site and we played soccer and twister. It was something else; I haven’t played those two games in a while. Now I want to take my sisters to the park so that we can play soccer, I haven’t done that with them in forever. It will be nice, just to have a stress free day relaxing and enjoying the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment