Saturday, March 16, 2013

1 DAY TO GO!


Can you say very anxious?

I know I am feeling it. I am starting to get super nervous; my hip hurts a lot today. I even spent a lot of time sitting down at work, I hate sitting down there because it makes me feel lazy. However, I did and I hope it all works out for tomorrow. I am supper excited because I am getting the whole family involved in a way. They keep asking questions because they are driving me there and picking me up. We haven't really done anything as a family because of my crazy work schedule, thus this is the first time we do something in a while. 

I also think that we are going to visit my aunt after the race, which I get super excited about because I haven't been there in a long time. I adore my aunt; she is a very kind and selfless individual. She loves hearing about my life and is non-judgmental; she does give advice that helps tremendously. So in a way, the faster I run, the faster I can go to my aunt’s house-good incentive huh?

As I stated before, I am dedicating this run to my baby sister. I will keep her with me as the joy and courage that I need within myself to continue through the race. It warms my heart that I am capable of receiving love and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment