Saturday, April 13, 2013

Just for fun

Shit Fruitarians and 80/10/10 ers say


Carb the eff up!
I need more bananas
I only have one body of dates left
OMG! (Insert fruit) is on sale!
Who ate the last mango?
Frelea is so hot!
Durian Rider is amazing!
My burn tasted like papaya.
I have so much energy.
Yes, this is my eight bananas, geez.
Who does everyone stare when I go to the market?
Oh, no thanks, I’m vegan
Oh, no thanks, I'm raw.
Bananas and dates are love.
Mangoes prove that Mother Nature loves us.
You don't need much protein.
Keep your fat at or below 10%. It’s crucial!
Drink the eff up! 2 liters minimum!
Frozen bananas are like cheat food.
Omg, my naners aren’t ripe. How will I survive?
Who ate my dates?
Omg, that persimmon pie looks so good!
Why can't I live in Australia, I want tropical fruits.
Omg, I need to go to Woodstock
I want froodles
Ick, my tummy hurts, bad food combining.
OMG, Frelea's BAD strudel changed my life
eww, why is he drowning his salad with ranch?
Lemon is earth's natural dressing.
I’m undercarbed
Oh no, I passed my 10 pm bed time
Mega smoothie time
Materialistic people are so artificial
SUGAR!!!
*Spotty bananas* yes, lunch
Fruit feast time
I can soooo out eat any of you
I wonder what durian taste like
Man, this fruit is actually disappointing, I thought it was ripe
How can I make these ripen faster?
Heck yea! *insert fav fruit* season!



No comments:

Post a Comment