Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday after spring break


So I am currently sitting in class waiting for the teacher to begin the lecture. I am currently unhappy because we had an important part of our assignment due today and I feel that it's not quality work. I hate the fact that before the break was over; we all sat down and planned to have our rough draft online by Wednesday last week. However, some of the members of our group were flakes and didn't post their information until I reminded them. This was horrible, because I didn't get the chance to review the articles to make sure they were ok. It was honestly really bad quality work. I edited most of the sentences and it still doesn’t sound good.
This spring break wasn't the best but it wasn't bad. I had fun visiting my aunt, going out to eat, and running. I also watched Oz and The Croons which were both fantastic movies that I recommend to everyone!
Besides that, my day was actually good. I felt bloated though because I had a huge intake of food yesterday. I feel that I overdosed on “fake food” I ate two Nature Valley granola bars and I feel that the processed sugar got to me. I also feel that the sodium and poor food combining was a major source of the problem.
However, today is a new day and I ate well. I am going to try to post my food again.
Bf: 5-6 cups of papaya and 2 bananas
Snack: 1 mini box of raisins and 4 honey dates
Lunch: smoothie (2 bananas, 2 pears, 3 medjouls and 1ish cup of rice milk)
Snack: 1 mini box of raisins
Dinner: 1 large tomato, 1 large sweet potato, 1 bowl of homemade “habas” soup, 3 tbs of beans and 2/4 cup of apple juice
Dessert: 1 apple with 2 tbs of almond butter

No comments:

Post a Comment